Court, Im a little hurt I didnt make it on your blog ;)... Just kidding! Its super cute, you and Brook did a great job. You guys will have to help me with mine.
Court, you totally look like your mom back then. Hahaha! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I never thought you looked like you mom until I saw that picture. love it!!!
I got a teacup English bulldog i got one and my brother got one they are the cutest things in the world!!! Their names are Bently my brothers Krew is mine! i will put picturs up in a little!
5 comments:
hahahaha! court you look so hot!
I love it! Are you going to add us to your friends?
Court,
Im a little hurt I didnt make it on your blog ;)... Just kidding! Its super cute, you and Brook did a great job. You guys will have to help me with mine.
Love You!!
You look sooooo hot court! I think you really need to take on that hair do! Love ya and we'll talk to you soon!
Court, you totally look like your mom back then. Hahaha! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I never thought you looked like you mom until I saw that picture. love it!!!
Post a Comment